Please wait - Loading
IPAA NSW 2011 State Conference - Session 2
|Duration||1 hour 49 minutes|
|Start Date||Tuesday 19 July 2011 at 5:24 PM (GMT +10 hours)|
Hear first-hand from international and national perspectives including:
• The Hon. Barry O’Farrell MP – Premier of New South Wales - The future course of modern government
• Tricia Berman – General Manager, Innovation Policy, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research
• Jeff Emery – Superintendent, Business Technology Services, NSW Police
• Brad Davies – Director, Dandolo Partners
• Helen Palmer – Senior Project Officer, Department of Finance
• Kate Harrington – Project Manager, Department of Finance and Services
The IPAA NSW 2011 State Conference will address some fundamental questions about the issues and challenges facing governments in Australia (with a spotlight on NSW) and explore some principles and recommendations to guide their response.
The conference theme and program provides participants with a unique opportunity to engage with other public sector professionals and discuss the key issues influencing the future of modern governments and the public service.
Is your computer capable of viewing this webcast?
Run this system test before launching the webcast to make sure you have the correct browser plugins and that your Internet connection is fast enough.
This webcast has finished.