How to use Digital Data to Drive Predictable Revenue Generation?
Live Webcast - Hosted by Will Scully-Power, Managing Director - Datarati
|Start Date||Thursday 10 March 2011 at 4:09 PM (GMT +11 hours)|
- Jo Lloyd, Managing Director - Wunderman
- Warren Billington, Chief Executive Officer - Acxiom
- Chris Dimmock, Chief Executive Officer - Cogentis
- Lars Ammitzboell, Head of Marketing Insights & Analytics - IAG Insurance
- Andrew Reid, Managing Director - ViziSense
- Leon Bombotas, Director of Marketing Optimisation - Hothouse
An abundance of digital data is available to us today driven by email marketing, web analytics, search marketing, display advertising and social media.
Most organisations suffer from having this digital data sitting in multiple databases and stored in multiple locations whilst being managed by multiple vendors and/or digital agencies.
Welcome to the unpleasant world of Excel Hell!
So, how do we solve this problem? How can we bring together multiple data sets, make sense of this data and then take action on this data in an effort to drive predictable revenue generation for organisations?
Our panel of industry experts will help you to understand:
1. The role of the digital agencies in digital data, analytics and optimisation
2. The role of client side marketers in how to use digital data in conjunction with additional data sources to help drive optimisation and actionable insights into marketing strategies
3. The role of vendors and their consulting partners in using digital data to help predict revenue generation and performance
Is your computer capable of viewing this webcast?
Run this system test before launching the webcast to make sure you have the correct browser plugins and that your Internet connection is fast enough.
This webcast has finished.